Customers Who View This Item Also Bought
- Style: Gothic
- Shown Color: Black
- Fabric: Jacquard , Chiffon
- Pattern: Jacquard
- Embellishment: Bows , Ruffles
- Occasion: Tea Party
- Weight: 0.54kg
1. This is not your bra size
2. Wear a bra
3. Relax arms at sides
4. Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
1. Find the natural waist
2. This is the smallest part of the waist
3. Usually about 1 in. above belly button
4. Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
1. Find the widest part of the hips
2. Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
3. Tape should brush across both hipbones
1. Measure in bare feet.
2. Begin at the top of head and pull tape straight down to the floor(your standard height measurement).
LOLITA Design and Production Process
The design draft is finished by head designer.
Our head designer will choose raw material and accessories while drawing the draft.
Sample Clothing Making
1. Our pattern maker will make the pattern according to the design draft and inspect the standard pattern.
2. Our chief tailor will cut and make the sample clothing after the inspection of standard pattern.
Sample Clothing Inspection
1. After sample clothing has been finished, the head designer will make a series of measurement and inspection to ensure it is in line with the draft.
2. Our model will try on the sample clothing to make sure the size and wear are normal.
ASK A QUESTION
Product Q&A Guidelines
You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:
- information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
- information about other companies and web sites
- personal or private information
Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.