Are you from United States ?

Please select your language:

Customer Reviews: Lolitashow Black Short Sleeves Bow Cotton Classic Lolita Dress

Style: Classic & Traditional Fabric: Cotton Embellishment: Ruffles
Sleeve Length: Short Sleeve Neckline: Sweetheart Components: Dress
Occasion: Tea Party
  • (19)
  • (4)
  • (1)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • ByViola|Brown

I just received this today and I got custom sizing and it fits perfectly I am 5"4 with a 101cm bust. If I had one thing to complain about is that the neck line doesn't like to lay flat. But other than that lovely dress.

Was this review helpful to you? (402)(-401)

Share this review
  • ByCourtney

This dress is beautiful and I love wearing it; however, the fit is a little awkward. Will buy again though!

Was this review helpful to you? (23)(7)

Share this review
  • Bypugarific

The dress is very nice. I really like wearing it. The only problem was that the sleeves were cut a bit too wide. I would definitely buy again. :)

Was this review helpful to you? (18)(7)

Share this review
  • Byroast_duct

Just received this today and it's amazing! I wish this comment box would let me type more, because I've so many great things to say about this dress!

Was this review helpful to you? (8)(1)

Share this review
  • ByC.R.Buchheister

Recht gute Verarbeitung, allerdings ist es kein besonders dicker Stoff, die Schleife vorne wird mit einer Sicherheitsnadel befestigt. Auf dem Shop-Bild sieht es so aus, als würde ein Reifrock es schön ausstellen, der mitgelieferte Tüllrock stellt es zwar aus, aber bei weitem nicht so gut wie auf dem Bild. Ich habe das Kleid in Größe S gekauft (nach Größentabelle meine Größe), allerdings ist es doch etwas zu weit, hätte also doch XS wählen sollen.

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (8)(0)

Share this review
  • ByC.R.Buchheister

Recht gute Verarbeitung, allerdings ist es kein besonders dicker Stoff, die Schleife vorne wird mit einer Sicherheitsnadel befestigt. Auf dem Bild sieht es aus, als wäre es mit einen Reifrock schön ausgestellt, der mitgelieferte Tüllrock stellt das Kleid zwar aus, aber bei weitem nicht so gut wie es auf dem Bild wirkt! Nach der Größentabelle habe ich das Kleid in Größe S bestellt, was mir leider etwas zu groß ist, da wäre XS sicher besser gewesen.

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (5)(0)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.