Style: Gothic Fabric: Cotton Embellishment: Tiered
Sleeve Length: Sleeveless Components: Jumper Occasion: Tea Party
  • (4)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • Bybabaly

胸元のパッチンって外す方のボタンをはずそうとしたら、そうじゃない穴にはめるボタンの糸が簡単に取れて、パラパラっと2個も取れちゃったことと、腕周りがちょっときつめだったからです。以前こちらのお店の商品で5Lで購入したらかなり大きかったことを思い出したのですが、今回も5Lで買ったら前回のものとは全然サイズが違いました。おそらく実際はLLサイズぐらいだと思います。生地にも伸縮性のようなものはないので、胸とかは結構パツパツになりますね。スカートの部分はこれでもかって程ゆとりがありましたけど。でもとても可愛いので、大きいサイズという程でもない方にはお勧めかもです。

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (4)(0)

Share this review
  • ByAlcardia

The dress arrived earlier than expected. Came in perfect condition -no complaints! The bows are actually detachable, which I liked a lot. I wore it to a con and got a lot of compliments!! Definitely wear with a petticoat. :)

Was this review helpful to you? (3)(0)

Share this review
  • Byalexismccarver

It just came today and I absolutely love it! I thought there were going to be issues because the size wasnt correct but everything got fixed and IM SO EXCITED TO WEAR IT!~ ^^ I will shop again :3

Was this review helpful to you? (3)(0)

Share this review
  • ByTiopsoea

Beautiful dress with good customer service, I feel very pleased with this order. And the Arrival date is also earlier than the Estimated Time of Arrival. In a word, everything is wonderful;.

Was this review helpful to you? (2)(6)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.