Are you from United States ?

Please select your language:

Customer Reviews: Lolitashow Elegant Black High Waist Lolita Skirt Ruffles Bow and Lace Trim

Style: Gothic Fabric: Cotton Embellishment: Ruffles
Sleeve Length: Sleeveless Components: Skirt Occasion: Daily Casual
  • (11)
  • (0)
  • (1)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • ByL****e

L’utilisateur a loué tacitement

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (0)(0)

Share this review
  • ByS****a

Dieser Kunde lobt standardmäßig

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (0)(0)

Share this review
  • ByTabitha

The skirt is absolutely beautiful, exactly like the picture, barring the scalloped lining at the top of the underbust line. I got it custom-sized, and it was absolutely perfect. My favourite skirt ever. Expect me to be ordering from here again in the future!

Was this review helpful to you? (4)(0)

Share this review
  • Byvoodoobillyfilly

This skirt is beautiful and well constructed. It's made from a medium weight cotton. Detachable bow. I'm 5'8 and it comes to just below my knees. I love it so much that I'm buying another one right now!

Was this review helpful to you? (2)(0)

Share this review
  • ByLeahrayrotten

This skirt is so wonderful I can wear it casually as well as Lolita. Fits like a dream and the detachable bow is fun to pin in your hair

Was this review helpful to you? (1)(0)

Share this review
  • Bythomas

bonjour pouvez vous me communiquer la longueur exacte de la jupe. Est elle au dessus des genoux ou en dessous? cordialement, D. thomas

Reply:
    Dear thomas,
    Bonjour, désolé de vous informer que nous n'avons pas de longueur précise de la jupe. La robe est jusqu'au genou. Cordialement!

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (2)(0)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.