Are you from United States ?

Please select your language:

Customer Reviews: Sweet Lolita Blouse Long Sleeves White Cotton Stand Collar Bow Ruffles

Style: Sweet Fabric: Cotton Embellishment: Bows
Sleeve Length: Long Sleeve Neckline: Portrait Components: Blouse
  • (5)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • ByAttal Cropsey

The shirt is beautiful. I bought one in black and one in white. The white one didn't come with the bow, bit they were able to send it out to me.I bought an XXL, I'm a large and it still barely fit! I was busting at the seams lol literally! I bought the white one for my bestie. The shirt is comfortable and cute. But very small. I didn't wear the bow here because my besties didn't come with hers. :']

Was this review helpful to you? (319)(-318)

Share this review
  • ByDorlisa Christians

Shipping was on time. The blouse runs awfully small.

Was this review helpful to you? (15)(-15)

Share this review
  • ByPollyann Cropsey

A little small other that the shirts is so gorgeous love it.

Was this review helpful to you? (283)(-283)

Share this review
  • ByDeetra Arkin

Beautiful blouse for our Victorian era theater production. Very nice quality fabric and detailing.

Was this review helpful to you? (0)(0)

Share this review
  • ByKerbie Melville

It's pretty good. And PLEASE PLEASE DO get a SMALL if you are an Asian and you normally wear small. I read too many reviews saying it runs small and get a large, it's waaaaaaay too large. I'm 5'8'' and 104 pounds. If you're slimmer, or within 10 pounds heavier than me, get a small.I took one star off because it smells weird. I have returned to change to a small one, so I don't know how it's gonna small after washing.

Was this review helpful to you? (116)(-116)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.