Are you from United States ?

Please select your language:

Customer Reviews: Sweet Lolita OP Dress Ruffle Frill Two Tone Burgundy Lolita One Piece Dress

Style: Sweet, Gothic Fabric: Polyester Pattern: Two-Tone
Embellishment: Ruffles Sleeve Length: Long Sleeve Components: Dress
Occasion: Daily Casual, Tea Party
  • (23)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • ByR****e

Default praise

Was this review helpful to you? (0)(0)

Share this review
  • ByKristy

It arrived early! The color is correct! The dress itself is perfect in length. It's not too long, not too short and it's definitely the cutesie lolita length I was expecting. Although it does actually fit, it simply feels a bit tighter in the chest area (if you have a larger bust) but there is no discomfort over it. The material is comfortable and soft as well. I have 0 cons to list and will buy from this particular seller again if I ever decide to get more lolita attire.

Was this review helpful to you? (410)(-409)

Share this review
  • ByMatty Linguiti

This is my first time buying a Lolita dress that isn't gothic and I'm really happy I got this one! It didn't smell when it came out of the package, the material isn't see through, there are no loose threads or holes and the lace isn't tacky or cheap looking! I'm in love with the details in this dress and would definitely recommend you buy it while you can.

Was this review helpful to you? (402)(-400)

Share this review
  • ByEvan Averhart

Very beautifully crafted...thicker material than expected, and exactly as it looks in the photo (I highly recommend buying the under frill skirt if you want it fluffed out as it actually lays flat without it) but I am overall impressed with the quality of the dress!! Will buy from seller again in future!

Was this review helpful to you? (365)(-364)

Share this review
  • By立****澤

ユーザから良い評価された

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (0)(1)

Share this review
  • ByDrorah Tinder

Exactly as photos show! Need an underskirt if you want fluffed our look!!

Was this review helpful to you? (326)(-325)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.