Notes for the colors:
1. Please choose professional washing if you can not wash by yourself.
2. White and light color clothes: please turn clothes and wash seperately.
3. Please store the light and deep colored clothes seperately for avoiding them from fading.
4. Please soak the wasy-fade clothes in the salt water for about 30 minites and then wash with fresh water, after that wash them again in normal way. This is effectual way of washing especially for the black and red clothes to avoid from fading.
Notes for the fabric:
1. Chiffon: it is easy to be damaged, so please wash and use carefully and gently.
2. Cotton: please do not expose in the sun to avoid fading, do not dry in the dryer to avoid them from deforming or shrinking due to the over minification of fibre.
printed cotton: the rest dye of the fabric will be dissolved in the water. Also, please do not wash them together with other clothes for avoiding the others from being dyed. Do not expose in the sun, and please line dry with inner side.
print: ironing the inner side with a placement down.
3. Velour, viscose type fabric and all kinds of floss: water wash gently, and do not wring hard after rinsing to avoid the fibre from deforming (fabric mechanism deformation), wash machine can be used to dry.
4. Synthetic fibre, compound cotton fabric and synthetic cotton type: which will be contracted, become clamminess or wrinkled on the surface if the water temperature is too high, so soak this kind of clothes in the hot water with the temperature lower than 35 degrees centigrade. (the synthetic fabric can not be dry clean)
5. Natural fibre, wool and cashmere type fabric: better dry clean them. if use water to wash, please do it with following steps: 1. turn the inside out. 2. soak for 15-20 minites in the foam neutral detergent water first when they are extremly dirty. Do not use blench additive chemicals, lotion or shampoo which has enzyme to avoid from eroding and fading. 3. rub gently by hands, do not knead hard to avoiding them from balling-up or felting.
6. Knitting and lace type: avoid the fiction with hard staff or to be hooked by spikes (such as bags, jewelry and nail etc.)
7. Pleated fabric: gently press the faltiron on this kind of fabric after washing it to avoid ironing the pleated design flat.
8. Leather type: especially note do not be splash by spark, avoid from being spoted with chemical staff or liquid, avoid the fiction with hard staff or to be hooked by spikes (such as bags, jewelry and nail etc.)
Note for accessories
1. Metal zipper type: grind the zipper with candle before using it and after washing it to make it smooth. slow and gentle draw when using. draw it back a little when it claps the fabric to avoid the farbic from being broken.
2. Beaded and sequined part: do not iron on the beadings and sequins directly, leave a distance of more than 3cm between the flatiron and the beadings or sequins, and spray with the steam of flatiron repeatedly. be carefully when wearing, avoid the emboridery, beadings and sequins to be hooked.
3. Brooch and decorative buckle etc. detachable accessories: take down, pack and then wash it.
1. Please comb the wig (especially the curly wig) with steel comb from top to bottom carefully.
2. You’d better use cold water if you do not know the temperature well. Mix up the wig special care solution and cold water in the rate of 1:10, and then soak the combed wig in the mixture for 15 minutes.
3. After about 15 minutes, scratch the hairline with the mixture and then comb it. wash the wig several times with the clean water, use towel to suck the water but do not wring it. The wig should be air-dried in the shade place but not be exposed under the sun or using the hair drier.
4. When the wig is almost dry, shake it and use wig special care solution for the maintenance.
1. Please buy and use our cost efficient bracket.
2. Put the wig on the bracket and then cover the black net (which is in the pocket when you bought the wig) on.
3. Finally cover a plastic bag on the net to avoid the dust. Store it in an aeration-drying place for the better maintenance.